A2EX is a leading provider of bespoke project management and business transformation programmes, with experience of running projects worth up to £600million nationally and internationally. As well as designing programmes and projects, we lead, manage and support them through to completion, with a passion for execution and delivery that sets A2EX apart from the rest.
Our aim is to deliver sustainable business operations based on sound and ethical management principles, within budget and on schedule.
Successful project managers understand the core requirements of the business in which their project is being delivered which enables them to focus on delivering the right solution for you.
No matter what project you are about to embark on, you need to have the people with the right skills to make it happen.
International operations are exposed to a greater number of risks and challenges. You may be branching out into another country for the first time, or have an established base that you are looking to build upon.
CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION
Change & transformation programmes are complex in nature and often cause significant boardroom anxiety and uncertainty in the workforce. Our teams can help advise you on the best course of action to minimise disruption to your organisation.
Operating Models have many definitions. In essence, a good operating model should articulate how any organisation functions - this includes people, process and systems capability.
Client sucess stories
Energis built a national optical backbone fibre network, deployed via the overhead power transmission network, across the National Grid. The Company was floated in 1997, and acquired by Cable & Wireless in 2005.
- Project management of the major Wayleave programme
- Project management of the indirect line solution to customers
GE Healthcare is a leading international provider of enterprise solution software, services and technologies for healthcare provider organisations. GE acquired IDX Corporation, which had won the $1bn contract to supply enterprise software solutions to the NHS for all hospitals in London.
- Inheritance of a loss-making business in 2005, which was successfully restructured and restored to profit in 2006
Working with an international nuclear high technology group with turnover of £2.1bn, profits of £75m and 14,000 staff to drive a new commercial focus as a leading market-driven project contractor.
- Delivery of a major business process re-engineering programme, accelerating work brought forward from the next financial year, increasing revenue by £100m.
- Leadership of a £60m Change Transition Programme – including the implementation of a programme management office (PMO), delivery framework and cultural shift from ‘public sector’ to a market-leading project contractor.
HOW WE WORK
- Transparency - we will always keep you informed of actual-versus-expectations
- An honest assessment of the relevance of execution plans, (we don't like unnecessary work any more than you do)
- Clear Execution 'roadmap' setting out the major initiatives
- Viable plans to deliver results
- Metrics and feedback systems to maximise, (and maintain) improvements across the business
- A holistic approach that won’t swamp what’s already been accomplished as part of the overall change programme
- Collaborative and ‘client side’ working style that leads to skills-transfer to your staff