The best-laid project plans can be let down by one weak link in the chain. A2eX avoids this by meticulous planning and the offer of ‘intensive presence’ and hands-on leadership for each key stage of any project phase, giving us an unequalled reputation for successful execution.
At the heart of A2eX’s approach is the understanding that people deliver projects.
We offer a blend of hard edged business experience, together with a ‘desire to win’ honed at the highest levels of international sport, which gives our approach something different – the ‘ingredient A2eX’.
It means that we know how to build realistic and achievable project plans, added to which we know how to build and bring out the best in teams, and how to focus and drive human endeavour towards supreme achievement.
Action to Execute is not just our name, it’s how we work. As a result, A2eX will make a powerful difference to the success of your strategy.
How we work
- Using our business-building experience, we can create new enterprises to deal with challenges, ground-up
- Bringing in the right experts at the right time to shape outcomes, transfer their knowledge to operators
- We are sensitive to understanding cultures and know what it takes to understand, inspire, and motivate home grown teams
- We ensure skills-transfer to leave legacy businesses that bring about a step-change in the business environment
- Design and execution of complete programmes and projects
- Hands on approach – whether working with engineers on the ground or taking a leadership role in the Board Room
- A sixth sense on the right ‘action to execute’, based more than 20 years experience at the helm of multi-million pound projects
- We have the soft skills vital to getting things done, and are adept in recognising the rules of the internal/international organisational game and how to play it so as not to block project goals and timelines
- Expertise in human resources– for example, when start-up people are needed to speed progress in critical stages, and when operating people need to be brought in to support maximum delivery
- By focussing relentlessly on quality, we enhance brand equity of our partners by providing sustainable solutions
- Familiar with the real-politik of deadlines – knowing when there is sufficient functionality to launch, to drive faster outcomes
- Project rack-ups and recovery - using our experience we can scan plans to check for assumptions, over-aggressive timelines, under or over-costings and work with your teams to re-optimise and recapture lost ground
- Supplying ‘contractor-plus’ hands-on locums/secondments trained in fault diagnosis, able to search and spot breakthroughs with minimum disruption to timelines or teamwork
- A2EX won’t get your people’s backs up and we won’t swamp you – your team will respect our empathetic but detached approach
- Taking a project plan and turning it into reality through dropping steps of capability aimed at restoring confidence and competence of teams
- With our skills in coaching, leadership and business training, we can build teams and leave a legacy of lasting business transformation.
Client sucess stories
The CONNECT project was a PFI deal delivered by Citylink (whose shareholders included Thales Group, Flour & Motorola) in a £450m capital investment to "connect" all the London Underground staff via a radio and telephone network.
- Project Management of the entire fibre optic network rollout
The Network Rail FTN (Fixed Telecom Network) was the backbone fibre optic network run across the Network Rail network.
- Project Management of the fibre optic network rollout
HOW WE WORK
- Transparency - we will always keep you informed of actual-versus-expectations
- An honest assessment of the relevance of execution plans, (we don't like unnecessary work any more than you do)
- Clear Execution 'roadmap' setting out the major initiatives
- Viable plans to deliver results
- Metrics and feedback systems to maximise, (and maintain) improvements across the business
- A holistic approach that won’t swamp what’s already been accomplished as part of the overall change programme
- Collaborative and ‘client side’ working style that leads to skills-transfer to your staff