Mahyar Irani - Global Supply Chain Solutions Executive
Mahyar has been an entrepreneur most of his working life, he brings a passion and drive which combined with good interpersonal skills has enabled him in creating businesses. He visualised the need for high end supply chain services in India and began a quest to transfer leading edge systems, processes and technologies from the US and Europe to the growing logistics market in India.
Successfully started a supply chain business in the US servicing the hi-tech industry and expanded the operations to Europe. Strong experience with setting up businesses from the ground up. Currently providing supply chain services in the US to businesses from India having operations there.
- internationally experienced with the ability to conduct business in different geographies – US, Europe and India.
- founded a logistics and supply chain management business in the Silicon Valley servicing the hi-tech industry. Expanded the operations to Europe. Successfully managed the business to achieve high growth and profitability.
- approached and convinced large bluechip organisations of the requirement for supply chain infrastructure needs in India. Successfully introduced organisations into Asia and continue to nurture business contacts with large corporations in India.
- developed partnerships and relationships with organizations possessing state of the art supply chain technologies and expertise Netfira, Omnitrol.
"Coming up with innovative ideas and creating businesses from the ground up is the environment I
thrive in. Developing and nurturing long term relationships is one of the keys to success. Working with people and getting them to contribute their utmost. Show me a problem and I will show you a way to work around it".
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TEAM
HOW WE WORK
- Transparency - we will always keep you informed of actual-versus-expectations
- An honest assessment of the relevance of execution plans, (we don't like unnecessary work any more than you do)
- Clear Execution 'roadmap' setting out the major initiatives
- Viable plans to deliver results
- Metrics and feedback systems to maximise, (and maintain) improvements across the business
- A holistic approach that won’t swamp what’s already been accomplished as part of the overall change programme
- Collaborative and ‘client side’ working style that leads to skills-transfer to your staff